Sunday, January 25, 2009

Manang Spends the Weekend.

I haven’t had much to write about since the year began. 2009 is supposed to be a year of change and transition so I’m sure I can make up for the lack of recent posts as the year progresses

In the meantime, in an attempt to keep this blog updated, let me share some pictures from my Manang’s recent visit.

She shows off her new teeth – my Christmas gift. She wants lip collagen implants for her birthday. Kidding. But, she actually gave me a lengthy answer explaning why she's not, when I said she should look for a rich husband - which suggests to me that somewhere in her mind, anything is still possible. Good for her.



She gets her Pancit Palabok fix from Jolibee. We love. Unfortunately, there's no outlet in her village so this is a must-stop for her whenever she comes to the city.



She poses beside my car to show off to her posse back home. She jumped off her seat when the sun roof opened up. Adorable.



She’s awestruck with the choices in a city supermarket





This one isn't from her vist. But I look good in the picture and it's my blog and I can post whatever I want. So, here.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tarcs! Welcome back to blogging. Manang is looking good! :-)

4t said...

you do look good in the picture and manang is so cute. i can just imagine her talking about stuff and all.

Unknown said...

I MISS MANANG'S CAKES (",)GIVE MY REGARDS TO HER KUYA....